ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: Got Space?

<< < (21/25) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Maybe the '% Free' column could have a visual indication of the amount of free space? Like fill that percentage of the background of the cell with a different color, a bit like in TreeSize.-Jibz (July 21, 2011, 07:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well... While it is abundantly clear that this can be done ... I am currently forced to resign myself to the fact that I can't pull it off. This is perhaps due to my insistence on using pure WinAPI C++, and the fact that I'm also a completely self taught hobby coder isn't really helping matters much either... *Sigh* However I do plan on releasing the source code for GotSpace with the final contest build so it can be expanded on by someone with a better understanding of what the hell I'm doing (or rather trying to do...as it were).

Stoic Joker:
Special thanks to kunkel321 for creating the icon. Got Space? is now final at v1.0.0.35

Source code also available in the first post of thread.

cranioscopical:
Nice work SJ, and appropriate icon kunkel321  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

skwire:
Spotlighted on ghacks.net.  Nicely done.  =]

http://www.ghacks.net/2011/12/25/got-space-display-detailed-drive-storage-information/

kyrathaba:
Congrats, SJ!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version