ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: Got Space?

<< < (2/25) > >>

Stoic Joker:
It's never to soon to report errors! ;)

I did see some of that (with Floppies) on Win2k in testing but not on XP and above. I can't quite tell from the SS, are you XP?

Not a lot of error checking is enabled yet, but I'll see what I can do to replicate the issue.

Thank you.

Ath:
Nice tool :up:

Feature request:
I have a subdirectory of my D: drive, SUBSTed to drive F:. This shows them both of type Local, with all the same figures. Could the type show 'Subst' or 'Mapped', and optionally where it is mapped to?

NANY 2012 Release: Got Space?

Stoic Joker:
Hm... Mapped Network drives will show up as type network (Drive N: in my SS above). SUBST'ed drives I'm not sure if there is a way to detect them. I'll play with it a bit tonight and see if I can concoct something that will identify them (nothing native exists in the API for that iirc).

Thanks for the input.

Jibz:
Maybe the '% Free' column could have a visual indication of the amount of free space? Like fill that percentage of the background of the cell with a different color, a bit like in TreeSize.

cranioscopical:

I did see some of that (with Floppies) on Win2k in testing but not on XP and above. I can't quite tell from the SS, are you XP?

-Stoic Joker (July 20, 2011, 10:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

That was dumb of me, I should have specified: XP-32 SP3.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version