ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

SOLVED: add a global shortcut to cherrytomato (C#), best pomodoro app around

<< < (3/3)

urlwolf:
Thanks app.
Actually, I started doing this in ahk, when I got a strange feeling of 'deja vu',...

Then I remembered the interruptron. Damn, I did this 2-3 years ago. There was no pomodoro back then, but this tool is perfect, just setting the work time to 25 min and rest to 5. It's damn effective at letting you know when you are not working, basically it grows in size till it covers the entire screen :)

This happened to an advisor of mine (professor): "Somebody should do this such and such experiment; it'd be great!" Only to be answered: "Yes [Name], somebody should. In fact, you did" . Attached was the paper with the experiment and his name on it.

wraith808:
So... I was able to get back to this, and realized that the problem was because of the lack of registration of some components.  But it seems that you might not need it.  Just figured I'd check in before I did anything.

urlwolf:
Thanks wraith, indeed I don't need it anymore.

nportelli:
I just found this app too and thought about creating a fork.  Needs a task manager too. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version