topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 7:50 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Interesting review  (Read 6216 times)

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • Tell me something you don't know...
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
Interesting review
« on: October 31, 2005, 06:48 AM »
I'm slowly getting around to reading more :)

I think may favorite part was:

Additional things we did not like about Napster: Only available for United States residents - which is just stupid.

That kind of stuff is really annoying, and you know that the industry is behind it. And living outside of the US... err... rather being in the majority :) (that sounds better) I wish that they'd just get rid of that lame BS. It's not like it can actually stop me anyways. Getting around that kind of stuff is usually pretty simple. It's just, like you said, annoying... Annoying enough to stop me from giving them my money. Which just seems like a recurring theme on the Internet - people constantly putting up barriers for me to give them money. 2CO is a prime example of a good service that went bad. They've implemented a brilliant system that just doesn't work reliably. I'll avoid the rant... Anyways - that's just about raising barriers to receiving money. *sigh*
Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker