ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: wav player without any gui

<< < (4/4)

Ath:
Custom icon and a new name: sWavPlayer
-skwire (July 08, 2011, 05:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good name :Thmbsup:

WillieCee:
Good name :Thmbsup:
[/quote]

Sure closes the door on adding mp3
"and i tunes is used up" :o 
I was looking for a quick and tiny player  for command line use without payload of the aboves for mp3.
I was also working with the abbr. title Command Line Audio Player or clap.exe
(as in your hands)

~willie

skwire:
You can try passing an MP3 file to it.  If you have the appropriate MP3 codecs installed on your box, it should play.  No guarantees, though.

WillieCee:
You can try passing an MP3 file to it.  If you have the appropriate MP3 codecs installed on your box, it should play.  No guarantees, though.
-skwire (September 11, 2011, 08:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Flawless! MP3 :Thmbsup: and nothing showing on the tach either staying under 5% with frameless blowing and going to the music. After mp3 is done kills process within 5secs. clean exit. digital scrap book for the eyes/ and ears/.  Go ahead add the guarantee (not to hard to refund the price paid.)  Thank you ~willie

skwire:
Unfortunately, I can't add the guarantee since that particular app just uses simple MCI SoundPlay functionality.  In other words, unless the user has installed the codec for a given file type, there really is no guarantee that the given file will play.  As a comparison, my Trout music player uses the BASS library for playback and will play back music files whether you have the installed codecs or not.  At any rate, I'm glad sWavPlayer is working for you.   :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version