ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

"We're Alive" - Online Radio Show Drama

<< < (7/7)

40hz:
Quick addenda to Pioneer One: be sure to check out the blog. They have some interesting things to say about the show and how it gets put together. Excellent resource for anyone interested in the process of developing a series like this. Even more valuable for anyone who wants to follow in their footsteps with a fan-sourced creative effort of their own.

Considering the generally dismal programming coming out of TV Land, I strongly suspect this approach to doing an independent series is going to become The Way anything that's worth watching gets made in the not too distant future.
 8)

kyrathaba:
I've finished the first eight chapters of "We're Alive".  Great stuff!  I have to say, so far my favorite character is Saul, though Burt runs a close second.  Anyone else have a favorite?

Shades:
Anxiously waiting for the season 2 final! The three military guys and Burt carry this series well.

mouser:
Well I was just about to post a new thread about PontyPool, a very cool movie and radio drama -- when i did a quick search of the forum and discovered that 40hz mentioned it earlier this year:
If you like We're Alive, check out the indy film Pontypool.
--- End quote ---

I just saw PontyPool a couple of days ago on Netflix streaming, and I *really* enjoyed it.

I'm happy to say you can also listen to the radio drama (it's actually just the movie's audio track, slightly re-edited), for free online: here.

There's very little to see so I think makes a great radio drama.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version