ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: App that keeps track of money you find

<< < (6/10) > >>

fenixproductions:
@kyrathaba
Maybe this will interest you: http://greatmaps.codeplex.com/

kyrathaba:
A major update -- Version 1.0.0.8 -- is released.  This release fixes a couple of small problems (not bugs really, just improves the UI and intuitiveness of the interface).  And, this update adds the ability to edit previously saved records!  This is a big step toward making the app more flexible and, therefore, useful.  Next on my features-to-be-implemented list is a "Search by criterion/criteria", which will allow the user to search for records that meet specific criteria (e.g., "find only those records that have at least one nickel and two pennies...").

The size of the setup program has increased from 373 Kb to 376 Kb.

kyrathaba:
I just realized that I didn't include checking the combobox and datetimepicker controls, when determining whether to enable the Save button of the Edit Record screen. I will fix this in about 8 hours, when I have time to spend a few minutes on my dev machine.

kyrathaba:
Version 1.0.0.9 is released.  Fixes the problem mentioned in my previous post.  Setup is changed so that custom desktop and start menu icon is used.

Now I just need to implement smart querying of records, and I think I'm about done.

kyrathaba:
Per the PHP-based download counter I have associated with this app, several people are interested in it. Do any of you have any feature requests?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version