ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Need some college advice/assistance

<< < (2/2)

Darwin:
it might depend on what kind of job she wants to purse with her new skills..
one direction might be advertising/marketing.  another might be photojournalism, etc.
-mouser (November 08, 2008, 09:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

Cough, cough:

BTW, mouser is forbidden from responding due to his notorious history with post-high school education. If you want the full story, join us in the Donationcoder.com chat room and I will explain. Ask for Josh
-Josh (November 08, 2008, 09:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

I know, I know... people who live in glass houses...

johnfernandis:
For graphic designing online study Bradford school is best one for you.Though if you want information some other colleges then find out the best for online course and as per your requirement which you can afford.You will find it yourself as the best because you know your requirement very well so find it your self would be beneficial.

zridling:
Josh, tell her to study and become a banker -- no rules, and if she loses vast tons of cash, she'll be bailed out and get huge personal bonuses!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version