ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Google+

<< < (2/48) > >>

zridling:
Although I'm more hermit than social guy, the only time Facebook makes the news is when it gets people into trouble (much like Twitter). And without the filters and categories that Google+ project is introducing here, Facebook is too often used against you. For example, divorce lawyers mine your Facebook page to use it against you -- "You friended Becky, you bastard!" Or employers use it to find out that you're not a god-believer... oh wait, Facebook has NO option for telling the world you're an atheist! But if you're a tongue-speaking snake handler, you're covered.

With this Google+ project, you could conceivably let only those you want know what you want them to know or see. Much safer.

Renegade:
With this Google+ project, you could conceivably let only those you want know what you want them to know or see. Much safer.
-zridling (June 28, 2011, 11:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Will that be enough for it to gain traction?

Deozaan:
I can't be the only one that noticed this:

I guess it could stand for "Feed Back" but... it just seemed like too much of a coincidence. :P

jazper:
divorce lawyers mine your Facebook page to use it against you
-zridling (June 28, 2011, 11:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

My friend is a family attorney, he can confirm this...Facebook is a gold mine and a headache for lawyers.

As for Google+ , I like what I see and can't wait to give it a try.

Deozaan:
I didn't really understand Sparks, so I watched the video on it.

Huh?

You are friends with people because they are the people who don't mind when you talk to them about things that don't interest them? They are the people that let you talk about stuff that only interests you? Subjects that are not common interests?

What a weird (read: selfish) definition of a friend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version