ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Opera 11.5 Released

<< < (6/8) > >>

urlwolf:
Moved to opera. Vimperopera plus shift arrows to access links with the keyboard (try it) sold it for me.

40hz:
Plus every damn time I update Opera it sets itself as my default browser. Don’t like that.
-J-Mac (July 02, 2011, 09:52 PM)
--- End quote ---
That's odd--I don't recall it doing that on my computers.
-cyberdiva (July 02, 2011, 10:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

Me neither. But lately I've been installing the portable versions of browsers whenever possible. That allows me to keep multiple versions without having to worry about extensions and add-ons getting broken by the newer versions. Usually I just keep them all on a USB key that I can take wherever I go. The only browser I have 'installed' in the traditional sense is IE.

I also use different browsers for different things, so I like not really having a default browser. 8)

longrun:
Plus every damn time I update Opera it sets itself as my default browser. Don’t like that.
-MilesAhead (June 29, 2011, 03:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not using the latest Opera, but has the checkbox for Preferences>Advanced>Programs>Check if Opera is default browser on startup been eliminated?

SKA:
> longrun

No, it is still there.

SKA

iphigenie:
I am having this weird thing in Opera at the moment where the "delete" from shopping cart in amazon doesnt work. Needless to say it is annoying  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version