ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

FBSL - A brand new FBSL code editor

(1/4) > >>

Gerome:
Hello!

FBSL v3 has a brand new code editor!

This brand new version is now capable of :
- checking your typos at runtime!
- exporting your script in HTML

Enjoy ;)

mouser:
cool.

CodeTRUCKER:
I've looked, but I haven't seen any reviews about the best coding editor or was the "Best Text Editor" review (BTW - Great article :Thmbsup:) supposed to address this?

CJ

app103:
I've looked, but I haven't seen any reviews about the best coding editor or was the "Best Text Editor" review (BTW - Great article :Thmbsup:) supposed to address this?

CJ
-cjkawd (October 01, 2006, 05:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Something like that would depend on the language you are programming in and other factors.

I can't see the best editor for something like Python or Perl as also being the best for Delphi.

Gerome:
Hello,

CJ
-cjkawd (October 01, 2006, 05:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Something like that would depend on the language you are programming in and other factors.

I can't see the best editor for something like Python or Perl as also being the best for Delphi.
-app103 (October 01, 2006, 08:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

1/ Eclecta's editor is 100% realized and coded with FBSL v3 and FOR editing Fbsl code.
2/ Its source code is also available into latest Fbsl setup
3/ If you want Eclecta's editor can be used for any other language, you just have to edit its INI file and replace Fbsl keywords by your favourite language.
4/ If anyone wants to make a review of this editor, feel free, it can be interesting to read about it :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version