topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 3:01 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Canceled NANY 2012 Pledge: Iyuee  (Read 4033 times)

zircle

• Joined in 2011
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Canceled NANY 2012 Pledge: Iyuee
« on: December 30, 2011, 05:11 AM »
Application Name Iyuee
Version 0.01
Short Description A website that allows you to create a group with your friends/housemates to keep track of payments/receipts.
Supported OSes Win7 - Firefox/Chrome/Internet Explorer
Web Page none yet

Essentially, you create a group (you) and you invite your friends (housemates) and you all add 'items' (gas, food, etc) from whatever (receipts) and list payee's. Displays how much each person needs to pay and items are crossed out when they're taken care of (but they persist for recordkeeping).

So.. I intended for this to have more, but I kind of ran out of time so meh. I'll be updating this after the final release, but you can consider this as a 'receipt tracker' and completed (and just expect anything and everything else to be an unexpected surprise).

EDIT: There were a couple of things that needed to go in that I didn't get the time to include. I'll still release the app, but it'll be a New App, Normal Year.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 03:54 PM by zircle »

kyrathaba

• N.A.N.Y. Organizer
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: NANY 2012 Pledge: Iyuee
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 03:17 PM »
Glad to see you're joining-in, zircle!

kyrathaba

• N.A.N.Y. Organizer
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: NANY 2012 Pledge: Iyuee
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 07:46 PM »
Zircle, any last-minute updates you wanna make to Iyuee? I need to change the title to contain the word Release soon, which clues me and mouser (and hopefully other screencasters (*ahem*)) that it's okay to screencast it.