ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: Kyrathaba's Hangman

<< < (22/28) > >>

thancock20:
I wish I had the talent to reverse engineer exe files. Right now my coding experience is pretty much limited to editing other people's AutoHotKey scripts for my own personal - and often rather specific - needs.

So, during my last game I had all three of the puzzles I had previously reported errors on show up; only to be done in finally by the number "8":

Numbers cause to me lose quite often, but that's not a bug, it's a feature.  ;D

Plus it's educational. You know, in case I ever need to know how many calories are in an Avocado.

kyrathaba:
So, during my last game I had all three of the puzzles I had previously reported errors on show up
--- End quote ---

You mean these three that previously errored presented in a correct fashion, without crashing your game? (please say "yes").

I'll take a look at the number bug.

kyrathaba:
Actually, if I understand correctly, there wasn't a bug associated with the number.  You just didn't guess it (or guess it in sufficient time), right?

kyrathaba:
That's really some score:

thancock20:
Yes, the three puzzles were presented in a correct fashion.   :Thmbsup:

And yes, the numbers aren't a bug; they're just a lot harder to guess than the letters are. (Though I usually remember them after I've seen them a few times.)

Actually the trivia puzzles with numbers in them, and the really short occupation puzzles (like "chemist"), are the ones that usually trip me up - more often than not.

Just think, if I had known how much Warner Communications had paid for the copyright to "Happy Birthday", I may have broken a million points.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version