ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: Kyrathaba's Hangman

<< < (21/28) > >>

hamradio:
Thanks! :) Now back to programming...Good luck to whoever wins this month as I probably wont have time to play this for awhile...

thancock20:
Congrats Hamradio.  :Thmbsup:

Hopefully I can pass you at some point. It's not like I haven't been trying.

Also:

:( Am I really the only one running into these things?

kyrathaba:
You're the only one reporting them, and for that I owe you (see your new DonationCredits total).  I found the problem.  Note the odd quotation mark to the left of the word hairy in the screen shot below:

Searched and made sure I've eliminated all such funky quotation characters.  If you'll let me know what your score was just before this bug nixxed your game, I'll manually set it on the online database.

"About" -> "Update" to install fixes-it version.

MUCH thanks for your perseverance, thancock20!

Incidentally, what OS are you running?

thancock20:
Cool, thanks for the quick fix (as always) and the credits.

From the screenshot, it looks like my score was: 318035

Also, my OS is Windows XP SP3.

Not sure if this makes any difference, but my "language for non-unicode programs" is set to Japanese.

edit: Apparently, I play better while listening to Japanese Heavy Metal.  8)  Wish I had known that a couple days ago.

kyrathaba:
Not sure if this makes any difference, but my "language for non-unicode programs" is set to Japanese.
--- End quote ---

I'm not sure either, but I think my fix will take care of it either way.  We'll see.

Again, thanks for your efforts, and congrats on taking the lead high-score in August (you've not reverse-engineered the exe have you [kidding]?):

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version