ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: Kyrathaba's Hangman

<< < (14/28) > >>

kyrathaba:
And hamradio once again leads the pack!

kyrathaba:
email from BenuBird (dunno why he doesn't just join the site and post *hint, hint, Benu):

"...Those guys must be cheating!  I barely managed to break 100-thousand! ;)
"

--- End quote ---

Possible, but unlikely, and would require considerable skill to break my encoding/obfuscation. I broke 135K when testing.

hamradio:
I am having a hard time at beating that latest score of mine at the moment. Came close a lot of times tho...

kyrathaba:
We're getting a lot of visitors who're checking out the app.  I've done some free press-releases about the 2012 NANY event, and the Hangman contest.  We're up to 39 registered competitors.  I've made the app available for download various places and, from what I can tell by visiting those locations, total downloads is up to several hundred.  Of course, beyond the actual download you get fewer people who actually install; and beyond the installation, fewer still who actually register and compete.  Still, to be this early in the NANY event, I'm happy.

kyrathaba:
Welcome to new competitors goosechaser, grandpadeath  and Hangman!  If you're reading this, I encourage you to join the site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version