ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: Kyrathaba's Hangman

<< < (9/28) > >>

kyrathaba:
Version 1.0.3.4 is out.  I've addressed a request made by a couple of people: now you have the option to compete only against yourself (the program will submit a score if it beats your own previous scores) or against everyone registered to your application instance (all user-names that've played the game on a particular computer).  The default is to compete against yourself:

The inline Help pdf addresses this option.

If you've already installed the program, you need only update it using "Help"->"Update".

This version also addresses a small cosmetic "bug" in previous versions (which others may not have noticed, but which caught my eye).  While the splash screen is showing, there is no longer a funky taskbar icon related to it.

kyrathaba:
I've updated the PDF help to elaborate a bit more on the newest option.  It'll automatically be included in v1035.  For those currently using v1034, I've attached it.  It should be placed in the application's directory, wherever you installed it (by default, C:\Program Files(x86)\Kyrathasoft\KyrHangman).

kyrathaba:
Application version 1035 has been released.  It fixes a bug introduced by the previous version, and now shows # of program runs in About box.  The number of program executions is not reset when you update to a later version, because this data is stored in AppData rather than the C:\Program Files\... application directory.  So, the number of program executions shown reflects the number of executions since the very first version of the program the user installed (note that the yellow highlighting shown in the second screen-shot is for the purpose of this post only, and doesn't appear in the actual running program):

Deozaan:
That stickman is wearing a mighty fine top hat to his execution. I guess he knows how to go out in style :Thmbsup:

kyrathaba:
That stickman is wearing a mighty fine top hat to his execution. I guess he knows how to go out in style Thmbsup
--- End quote ---

He is a rather dapper fellow, I admit :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version