ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: Kyrathaba's Hangman

<< < (2/28) > >>

kyrathaba:
hamradio,

Thank you for downloading and trying it out, and for the bug report!

Here is what should happen (I've modified the code in the double-click method for the animated hangman.  Try uninstalling, then re-installing after re-downloading the updated setup file):

Let me know if that solves it for you.  If not, I'll take out that code, as there are plenty of other ways the program provides to launch an email to the developer.  

Expected result: clicking the animated hangman should do nothing.  Double-clicking it should launch your default email program and insert my email address and a subject line.

Again, thanks!

kyrathaba:
Perhaps we should call early releases differently than the final releases.. like "NANY 2012 Pledge and Early Beta"?
Because "official" NANY releases shouldn't happen until the end of the year
--- End quote ---

Agreed.  Updating this in the Ground Rules thread.

kyrathaba:
Registered user-names aren't locally affected by updating to a newer version of the hangman program, because they are stored elsewhere than the app's Program Files subfolder.

kyrathaba:
Curses!  Hamradio has beaten my High Score!

Deozaan:
Your webhost is reviewing your website, so registration and scoreboard, etc. are unavailable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version