ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR and Indexing Option - Feedback Requested

<< < (5/15) > >>

cranioscopical:
He has pushed it off in favor of other programs or services which appear to get sidelined as well.
-Josh (September 19, 2011, 09:47 PM)
--- End quote ---
Putting tongue-in-cheek aside (not easy to do that physically) you gotta admit he's constantly improving something.

rgdot:
It was done months ago, there is a parallel development area with a secret download location  :D

Josh:
cranio: No arguments there, but the problem was he had already started research on it when he decided to jump onto this new thing, which I believe he has sidelined as well as he has not mentioned it in over a month. He is like me when ADHD really ran rampant with me... Just sayin ;-) Or, as I like to say, he suffers from *SQUIRREL* syndrome (See video link below for reference)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBWrMQVsuak

Filipe Meira Castro:
Great ideas :D

The seamless plugin option seems quite great, flexible and maybe faster to be available.
Personally, I have windows search active, so it wouldn't require extra CPU load to use it. (maybe its not the best to narrow the search to specific folders and file types... I'm not so familiar with this... Maybe there are better indexers to cope with FARR)

Two hot keys could be used to launch FARR, one for the normal search and other for the index mode... Or maybe just an option in the setting...

Have a great day:D

Josh:
So, mouser, is this idea dead in the water?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version