ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

New DVD Rewinding Service

<< < (4/4)

techidave:
Hey guys, I can top all those "good deals"!  Sandy beach front property with crystal clear water that would make any Jamacian envious.  And cheap too!

Did I mention it was cheap?

Deozaan:
Perhaps I can interest you in ocean front property in Nevada. It's a fantastic investment! I'll even cut you a special deal.-Deozaan (June 17, 2011, 05:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're trying to sell beach front property to a Floridian, and I'm the fool?  :-\-Stoic Joker (June 17, 2011, 05:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

When the next big earthquake hits and California falls into the ocean, you'll wish you had taken me up on my offer.

;)

Stoic Joker:
Perhaps I can interest you in ocean front property in Nevada. It's a fantastic investment! I'll even cut you a special deal.-Deozaan (June 17, 2011, 05:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're trying to sell beach front property to a Floridian, and I'm the fool?  :-\-Stoic Joker (June 17, 2011, 05:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

When the next big earthquake hits and California falls into the ocean, you'll wish you had taken me up on my offer.

;)
-Deozaan (June 17, 2011, 06:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh sure, play to my cynical side...  :)

Fred Nerd:
I can sell you the Harbour Bridge.
Contract of sale says you can't take it home with you, but every now and then I'll write to you to tell you how its going.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version