ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > UrlSnooper

Can expect a fix soon?

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
can you try enabling and disabling the non-promiscuous mode option (Only scan this computer checkbox) and test it in both modes.

and then make sure sure you click the sniff network button and surf the web and look at the statusbar in url snooper to see if its counting packet.

dobi70:
Tried above. Not getting any URLs. Any idea?
I know about the sniff network button. But thanks for the reminder.

mouser:
Tried above. Not getting any URLs. Any idea?
--- End quote ---

But do you see the status bar showing an increasing number of packets being scanned?

dobi70:
No packets counted. Just Displaying that sniffing networkg on Microsoft....
I never saw the packets scanned like in the older version. Thought that you got rid of that feature.

mouser:
Well whenever it is scanning packets it shows the count in the statusbar.  I always ask that because it will show the count going up even if it doesnt find urls in the data, so it's the best thing to check for.

I never saw the packets scanned like in the older version. Thought that you got rid of that feature.
--- End quote ---
btw you can still see the raw packets if you drag the bottom of the window pane to see it (though that isn't going to help you since it's not seeming to work for you).

I'm at a bit of a loss how to help more.. it SHOULD be working.. if any other winpcap application works, url snooper should work.  i don't know why it wouldn't and i don't know how to investigate more :(

When the next winpcap release comes out i can look again and see if maybe that helps.. but if i'm up to date using the latest winpcap i don't know what else to do..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version