ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Let's try to get collectorz.com discounts/reviews

<< < (2/2)

superboyac:
sweet!  I love thier software!

Collectorz:
Well, y'all got what you asked for: a huge discount on our products :-) Check out the member section for the discount coupon on our Collectorz.com software. Limited offer, only valid through April 2006. Thanks Josh, for the lead. Make sure you put your name down for the special price: a complete special offer, including the Flic scanner you want so badly.

brotherS:
Well, y'all got what you asked for: a huge discount on our products :-) Check out the member section for the discount coupon on our Collectorz.com software. Limited offer, only valid through April 2006.
-Collectorz (April 04, 2006, 10:00 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks for the discount, I'll look into it!  :up:

A few questions:

What about your update policy? Are updates free of charge or do users have to pay every x months/years?

Are you planning to enhance the Movie collector program so I can use it to keep track of my "holiday and friends and stuff" videos too (lots of files burned to DVD+R, so I can only watch them at the PC)? If I understand your homepage correctly it aims on DVDs only now, right?

Do you like and use customer feedback to make the programs even better in the long run?

Do you offer beta versions or do you release new versions (with bugfixes and new features) frequently?

Collectorz:
@brotherS: you get free updates for life, no extra charges there.
For your home videos I don't get the meaning: do you mean home made videos you want to catalogue or the 'real' movies, burned on a DVD? If you refer to the first one, you might want to take a look at Photo Collector. One of the features on our to do list is to integrate videos into it, since most digital cameras are also used as video cameras. And then it would be nice to have your pictures and the moving ones in one place.
Yes, we do like customer feedback, use the appropriete email addresses for your comments. Looking forward to it :-)
We work with beta versions (for example we're now working on Book Collector on the Mac) and are still working on new features/bug fixes and what not on all our software. We are vivid collectors ourselves, so all wishes we have tend to get in the software.

brotherS:
Thanks for the info, sounds good!  :Thmbsup:

Maybe you should consider renaming "Movie Collector" to "DVD Collector" then, and "Photo Collector" to "Photo and Movie Files Collector"? Might be more obvious then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version