ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Shift Kicker 1.1.1.7

<< < (4/5) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
Hi Miles, can you explain more what this actually does? "Maximize with a task bar gap" - when I maximize (rarely!) my taskbar is still there. (Is that not normal behavior?) But then with these UI types of things, maybe the custom theme I put in a while ago tweaks my machine out of normal XP.

TaoPhoenix:
I tried to find an icon for a muddy boot but no luck. :)
-MilesAhead (June 07, 2011, 02:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Here's one or a few  ;D
-Ath (June 07, 2011, 02:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

EEW!

I was thinking more of Bobby "Boris" Pickett and the Shift Kicker 5!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Mash

MilesAhead:
Hi Miles, can you explain more what this actually does? "Maximize with a task bar gap" - when I maximize (rarely!) my taskbar is still there. (Is that not normal behavior?) But then with these UI types of things, maybe the custom theme I put in a while ago tweaks my machine out of normal XP.
-TaoPhoenix (June 21, 2012, 06:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Run it and click the maximize button on a window. It's self-evident.

TaoPhoenix:
Heh Pleeeeese describe it for us lazy folks? If my taskbar is already present, what does your program do?

I posted in my profile the humorous "DC Resident Pest" because I might have a Non-Standard system that doesn't behave right.

MilesAhead:
I already typed this stuff in About Box. Retyping here won't elucidate the matter I suspect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version