ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

15+ useful Chrome Extensions you might not have heard of

(1/6) > >>

justice:
Practicing my link-bait marketing headlines ;) On a more serious note, over the months I have curated a nice list of very useful Google Chrome Extensions so I thought some of these might be useful for you, they can be very handy in specific situations.

MilesAhead:
Anyone using FlashBlock? The most annoying thing to me is sudden loud audio.  Not that the animations are great, but the loud audio sure is a pita!!

Just wondering if users are generally satisfied.

KynloStephen66515:
Practicing my link-bait marketing headlines ;)
-justice (June 06, 2011, 07:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

For that, ya might want to spell 'might' correctly?  :huh: lol   8)

Topic: 15+ useful Chrome Extensions you night not have heard of
--- End quote ---

MilesAhead:
Topic: 15+ useful Chrome Extensions you night not have heard of
--- End quote ---

Guess it applies to people who are only deaf in the dark.  :)

Damn spell check!! Almost all my typos are a word in the dictionary!! :)

JavaJones:
I use FlashBlock and am generally happy with it. The one feature I wish it had (which it may and I haven't found it yet) is to load *all* Flash objects on a page *one time only*/on-demand. Often times I find myself going to a site that has 5 or 10 *separate* Flash elements on it and having to click each one to enable is annoying, yet I may not want to white list the whole site permanently either. Maybe even a "temporarily white list this site" would be nice, so I could continue browsing the site that session even. Otherwise it's great though, no sudden Flash surprises! hehe.

- Oshyan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version