ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

7 Freeware Windows Explorer Alternatives / File Managers compared

<< < (4/4)

rjbull:
ZTreeWin (ZTW) is *very* powerful and fast-to-use once you burn the single keystroke commands into your brain. This is one of several programs I have open all the time. Not free, but certainly worth every penny many times over.-widgewunner (July 09, 2011, 12:31 PM)
--- End quote ---
I bought my license when they made a ridiculously cheap offer, $9.95 or something.  While XTree Pro was the first file manager I ever used, it's been so long that I've forgotten the hotkeys, which is probably why I use ZTW less than I might.

Maybe a reminder about the XTree Fan Page is in order here.

But then again, picking a file manager is kind of like picking a text editor; - product devotion can border on: religious.
--- End quote ---
Oh, dear.  Then I'm a heretic in at least three religions... not including editors!

AbteriX:
As an example of its power, is there any other file manager that can do what ZTW's CTRL+B command can do?
-widgewunner (July 09, 2011, 12:31 PM)
--- End quote ---
Please note that you can do such things with XYplorer too. You can even do it your own way >>>> XYplorer Batch Maker

delwoode:
I am just trying out Double Commander (free) the russian author is making it like totalcommander and it can use most of the plugins, What is of note is that it can be used on Lynx too.  It is very configurable and seems fast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version