ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Buy & Sell Source Code

<< < (5/6) > >>

Renegade:
I like the stock photography metaphor/analogy. It makes sense.

Renegade:
Thanks guys for the warm welcome :)

Glad to find such a professional and welcoming community. Hope to contribute as well from time to time!
-erangalp (June 01, 2011, 08:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

The way people are polite and courteous around here makes DC pretty sticky. I first came here after finding a review for ALZip. Jeez... Looking at the link that's #896 and this one is 26912 - it's been a while! :)

I'll hope to see the odd post from you here and there. :)

40hz:
I just wrapped up what I thought would be a quick visit to Binpress. In the end I spent over an hour I shouldn't have just looking around. (Yes, it's that good a site.)

I really think Eran and his team have hit on something that's been missing for both software developers and their potential customers. Much of what they're doing dovetails very nicely with some of the things that have been discussed at DC. And although they deal with code components, I could see their approach being extended to handle actual products and utilities. The commission structure makes sense, and is a fair exchange for the amount of backoffice work it saves its member developers.

Also most appreciated was the useful (and sane) information about licensing, price setting, and open source considerations. And the blog is a good read whether you're a developer or a buyer. Something for everyone. Nice!

Do yourself a favor and give Binpress a visit. Highly recommended.  :Thmbsup:

(And with a tip of the hat to Renegade for identifying this excellent resource.  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: )

erangalp:
Wow, what an awesome positive feedback, really warms the heart

In fact it's so awesome, we'd like to quote it on our site :) Is it possible to quote you as a testimonial, 40hz? we'd really appreciate it!

anandcoral:
@40hz you did it.  :D

I just planned today to visit Binpress for faq etc. and put points here, you did it for me.

@Eran thanks and I am glad that my comments could bring the positive enthusiasm. I will like to see both sides (Binpress and programmers) to benefit from this new venture.

I will suggest developers here to put forward any queries and get it clarified, before imparting on the new territory.

Regards,

Anand

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version