ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Certificate

(1/2) > >>

anandcoral:
Hi All,

You see most of my friends and relatives are not in computers. For them I am just a person who works in computers. Now when they see the NANY 2011 MUG on my table, they pleasantly ask about it. No matter how I try to boost or convince them that I WON it, they look suspiciously at me. Since there is no mention of my name or my contribution, they do not take my words for it. Showing them the websites and my photos on them is easier said than done. Since they are not in computers, they understand nothing, forget about specify programming.

I was just wondering what can be done so that to make it legitimate. One thought came was to have a 'certificate' beside the mug.

I think if we can make a certificate of the sort "This to certify that Mr/Ms [Name] has participated in NANY 2011 by contributing [1. Apps], [2. Apps] etc. and so on". This certificate we can make as pdf downloadable with NANY logo, ribbon etc., which the members can download and print.

Well hope you got my point. Any other idea is also welcome.

Regards,

Anand

mouser:
I think it's a great idea.  :up:

Ath:
That's a great idea indeed! :Thmbsup:

Stoic Joker:
Absolutely Brilliant Idea!  :Thmbsup:

(I've been there too)

cranioscopical:
I think it's a great idea.  :up:
-mouser (May 26, 2011, 04:21 AM)