ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Robosoft from Ground Zero

<< < (4/4)

Renegade:
You are most definitely not wasting your time.  Keep up the great work!  :Thmbsup:
-kyrathaba (May 23, 2011, 07:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Have you had time to try any of it out yet?

kyrathaba:
I've not put it into practice ... yet; but you've written about it quite succinctly and convincingly.  It appears that you've come up with a way to greatly leverage an existing tool, much as JottiQ does for Jotti's Malware Scan.  I'd been considering obtaining Robosoft for awhile.  Now I'm strongly considering it.

kyrathaba:
You know, the process you describe for setting up your templates is fairly straightforward (export from Robo, changing <br /> to space, etc.)  With N.A.N.Y. 2012 coding beginning in not too many more weeks, that would be a great project idea for someone: to create software to automate the DynamicPAD template-creation process...

Renegade:
You know, the process you describe for setting up your templates is fairly straightforward (export from Robo, changing <br /> to space, etc.)  With N.A.N.Y. 2012 coding beginning in not too many more weeks, that would be a great project idea for someone: to create software to automate the DynamicPAD template-creation process...
-kyrathaba (May 23, 2011, 09:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've got all the core logic laid out there, so that makes that easy. The hard part would be deciding what to include/exclude. e.g. Do you want to include N languages? I didn't take into account any of that there, though it is workable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version