ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Little Voice Commander

Adding spoken word option

<< < (3/3)

Renegade:
I've sent the last files, including a super-awesome BONUS TRACK~! (That can never ever ever ever make it into children's software... ;) )

mouser:
Thanks to Renegade a new version (1.35) is now available with speech option, and includes over 100 speech audio files, one for every image.
Users can also of course add their own custom images and audio files.
See main forum post for more info.

Deozaan:
I remember hearing Zaine's voice on the DC Podcast(s) back in the day. I thought he had a great voice for this kind of thing. IIRC, he does have a bit of a southern accent (which I only mention because Renegade mentioned having a Canadian accent), but I still thought Zaine has a great "radio" voice.

app103:
I remember hearing Zaine's voice on the DC Podcast(s) back in the day. I thought he had a great voice for this kind of thing. IIRC, he does have a bit of a southern accent (which I only mention because Renegade mentioned having a Canadian accent), but I still thought Zaine has a great "radio" voice.
-Deozaan (May 31, 2011, 02:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Skwire also has a great voice. We all thought that back when we were chatting on Mumble. He sounds like a professional voiceover announcer.

Renegade:
I wish I had one of those voices.

A fellow I know in Seoul is a voice actor with one of those voices. Deep, smooth.

It would make a great audio effect to take your voice and turn it into that.

Women are different. There seems to be a wider range of voices that fit the "radio" model.

I suppose that I can at least say that I don't have a face for radio~! :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version