ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Mp3 catalog/database programs

<< < (3/6) > >>

superboyac:
Nice, and anyone knows a good catalog software to save Data CD/DVD information like backups and that?

Thanks
-Dr-Leech (October 17, 2006, 11:15 AM)
--- End quote ---
Well, if you mean keeping track of all sorts of files in general, I don't think anything beats Whereisit.
http://www.whereisit-soft.com/

It's a great program, one of the first programs I ever bought.  Free upgrades for life. 

Dr-Leech:
Well, if you mean keeping track of all sorts of files in general, I don't think anything beats Whereisit.
http://www.whereisit-soft.com/

It's a great program, one of the first programs I ever bought.  Free upgrades for life. 
-superboyac (October 17, 2006, 11:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks.. I'll check it..

And also.. for catalog CDs and DVDs with MP3s ?

brotherS:
And also.. for catalog CDs and DVDs with MP3s ?
-Dr-Leech (October 18, 2006, 05:05 PM)
--- End quote ---
Please read the posts above :)

Dr-Leech:
oh, yes..

forget to say "another software" :)
bc I don't like collectorz..

And the other software here discussed is just for on-HD and I need to catalog thousands of cd/dvd with mp3s

superboyac:
oh, yes..

forget to say "another software" :)
bc I don't like collectorz..

And the other software here discussed is just for on-HD and I need to catalog thousands of cd/dvd with mp3s
-Dr-Leech (October 18, 2006, 05:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

What is it that you don't like about collectorz?  Because that info will help us make better suggestions.  Mp3 Collector will do exactly what you're asking, so I need to know what you don't like about it.  My only complaint about MP3 Collector is that it can be a little slow for large libraries, and it's filter feature is especially slow (at least for me).  But I have a relatively old computer and a large library.

MP3Rat is a really nice program, but it's old and hasn't been updated, and it may lack certain features.  But it can't be beat as far as it's searching feature.  MP3rat is actually designed around it's search engine (same for it's sister product Powermarks).  That's cool, because it's a great search engine and a lot of programs could use something like it.

I can't remember other products off the top of my head that will do removeable media like CD/DVD. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version