ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

looking for a program to close other program in a batch

(1/2) > >>

masu:
looking for a program to close other program in a batch

e.g. I want to close all unnecessary programs if I want to start playing a game.
Therefore this program should auto. close all programs which I have defined before.
Do you know which program can do this?

app103:
Yes, I recently requested something very similar for when I am watching movies and member 4wd created Movie-ize, which did the task very well.

You set it up with the apps you want it to close and it will check if any are running and if they are, close them. Then later it will restart those apps again for you, but only the ones it closed. You only have to set it up once with all the apps you could possibly want closed, then it's just one click to do the job.

ha14:
Hi
there taskmgr pro which is a shareware and integrates itsel to taskmgr, you can edit a process kill list and saved it then evrytime you play your games you activate that list.
http://www.taskmgrpro.com/

Auto Kill Any Process
http://akmasolutions.blogspot.com/2009/10/auto-kill-any-process.html

Curt:
SmartClose

SmartClose is a free program that automates the process of closing all running programs. It can also save the state of the system to a system snapshot, so all the programs that have been closed can be easily restarted later by SmartClose.
--- End quote ---

Ath:
taskmgr pro
-ha14 (May 22, 2011, 10:56 AM)
--- End quote ---
Auto Kill Any Process
-ha14 (May 22, 2011, 10:56 AM)
--- End quote ---
SmartClose
-Curt (May 22, 2011, 11:02 AM)
--- End quote ---
These would have fitted nicely in the previous request post that brought us eventually Movie-ize, and would have saved 4wd a bit of effort. :o But I'm quite sure he enjoyed creating Movie-ize :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version