ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Worlds leading experts...How is this status given?

<< < (2/2)

40hz:
Ah cool.

All I have to do is find a brothel to solve the world's leading problems ;)
-Daleus (May 18, 2011, 10:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Wow! Never thought of doing that.

So that explains why you so often catch people in 'high places' frequenting brothels.

Mystery solved! ;D

Stoic Joker:
@40hz - You really should consider publishing that dictionary of yours. It may actually save the world through laughter.

40hz:
@40hz - You really should consider publishing that dictionary of yours. It may actually save the world through laughter.
-Stoic Joker (May 18, 2011, 11:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, but it's a little too snarky in most places to really be funny in a good way. I mostly use as a personal therapy exercise. People might get the wrong (or possibly the entirely correct) impression of me if it ever got out in it's unexpurgated form.

Bierce's Devil's Dictionary earned him "The Bitter Bierce" as his lasting sobriquet. And he pulled way more punches in his book than I do in mine.  Even my ever supportive GF has rolled her eyes at some of my 'definitions' and asked: "Is everything all right?" when she read them. ;D

mwb1100:
Clearly, 40hz is one of the world's leading experts on World Leading Experts.

That's gotta be worth something.

Stoic Joker:
-Stoic Joker (May 18, 2011, 11:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, but it's a little too snarky in most places to really be funny in a good way. I mostly use as a personal therapy exercise. People might get the wrong (or possibly the entirely correct) impression of me if it ever got out in it's unexpurgated form. -40hz (May 18, 2011, 11:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

So save your reputation and publish it in my name... :D ...It can't be any worse than most of George Carlin's stuff ... and people loved him.

Damn-it man, don't make me beg.  :)

@mwb1100 - Damn Straight!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version