ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Best E-mail Client

E-mail client recommendations

<< < (10/10)

iphigenie:
About 300,000 of those are donationcoder forum alert emails -- i have written before about how i use emails as a low-tech backup system (in addition to the other redundant backup systems in place on DC) -- anytime a post is made, the post is emailed to me.
-mouser (April 24, 2014, 07:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

that would be the most epic restore job in the universe

40hz:
About 300,000 of those are donationcoder forum alert emails -- i have written before about how i use emails as a low-tech backup system (in addition to the other redundant backup systems in place on DC) -- anytime a post is made, the post is emailed to me.
--- End quote ---

Bloody bugger, Mouser!  :huh:

Speaking as a 'systems' person, that's insane doing that! ;D ;D ;D

Stoic Joker:
--- End quote ---

Bloody bugger, Mouser!  :huh:

Speaking as a 'systems' person, that's insane doing that! ;D ;D ;D
-40hz (May 04, 2014, 12:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Zoiks Scooby ... that's a literally more granular version of a brick level restore.

40hz:
Zoiks Scooby ... that's a literally more granular version of a brick level restore.
-Stoic Joker (May 05, 2014, 11:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's an even better way to describe it. Yesiree! ;D

( Mouser should put in for a patent on it.  :P )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version