ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Open images without program window showing.

<< < (20/20)

skwire:
- A click-through Option (suggested by bandit012345)-hxr404 (November 13, 2020, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

This could be done.  Added in the beta build below.  Please test.

- Transparent Gif's should display transparent instead of white-hxr404 (November 13, 2020, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

AutoHotkey doesn't handle animated GIFs natively, so I'm not certain if this would be possible.  After several hours, and 47 builds later, I think I have this working properly now in the beta below. Transparency should work for animated GIFs as well.  Please test.

- An Option to do Animations with png Files e.g. a fps option, and a option to specify a folder full of png's (the frames)-hxr404 (November 13, 2020, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

This is out of scope for this application.  However, with the current options available within Frameless, you should be able to accomplish what you want with your own batch or AHK script.

PS: I hope that someone is still reading this in 2020  :D The Feature Request-Button on the Website didn't work-hxr404 (November 13, 2020, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

Which button and which website?
-skwire (November 15, 2020, 12:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Frameless v1.1.8.47 Beta
https://www.dcmembers.com/skwire/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/apps/frameless/Frameless_v1.1.8.47.zip

skwire:
Hello @skwire
If you add these Features, I'd pay for it, maybe that helps ;)-hxr404 (November 15, 2020, 06:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

See post above.   :)

hxr404:
Hi,
thank you really much. I'm really happy about the new features.
The new features work perfectly. I tested differnt Gif's and png's and all worked as expected.
But I noticed, that the R,C,L and T,C,B doesn't work anymore for the x and y parameter (For me it's not that important as I fill in the number using my batch-file). I get this error message:
DONE: Open images without program window showing.

I'm curious; how are you using it in your batch files?
--- End quote ---

I'm using it for all kind of animations (e.g. Among Us figures venting on my desktop) and for Gui's in bigger Batch-Projects

Which button and which website?
--- End quote ---
The website I meant is: https://www.dcmembers.com/skwire/contact/

If you have got any questions or just something to say you can email me anytime

Thanks
hxr404

For the donation: Do you mind paysafecards? I don't have PayPal and don't konw where to buy Bitcoins without PayPal xD

Lintalist:
Re GIF support: why not use Activex control e.g. a browser, to display it, takes care of GIF animations and transparency.

skwire:
but I noticed, that the R,C,L and T,C,B doesn't work anymore for the x and y parameter
-hxr404 (November 25, 2020, 10:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for testing.  I will fix that.   :)

Re GIF support: why not use Activex control e.g. a browser, to display it, takes care of GIF animations and transparency.
-Lintalist (November 29, 2020, 11:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's what I ended up doing.   :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version