ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Open images without program window showing.

<< < (19/20) > >>

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.1.7 - 2014-11-09
    ! With some Windows themes, a border would appear along the bottom and right
      edges of the image.  (Thanks, lanux128 & Alex N.)

bandit012345:
I recently used a program called "Image Overlay Utility" and it had 2 features that were really cool.
- Click Thru (keeps the open image always on top and cannot be moved, but objects can be moved under it)
- Region transparency (if an image contains areas of transparency, you can see the desktop in those areas - but the rest of the image remains solid)
If Frameless is still being developed, I would like to add these options as a suggestion.

P.S. "Image Overlay Utility" requires a license to work with command-line. That's why I still use Frameless.

hxr404:
Hello @skwire,
thanks for this useful tool.
I have a feature Request:
- A click-through Option (suggested by bandit012345)
- Transparent Gif's should display transparent instead of white
- An Option to do Animations with png Files e.g. a fps option, and a option to specify a folder full of png's (the frames)
I hope this is still being developed, because its one of my favourite tool for batch file coding.

Thank You!
hxr404

PS: I hope that someone is still reading this in 2020  :D The Feature Request-Button on the Website didn't work

PPS: sry for my bad English, I'm German xD

@bandit012345 Region Transparency is already implemented, only missing for gif's

hxr404:
Hello @skwire
If you add these Features, I'd pay for it, maybe that helps ;)
Or if you aren't intrested in continuing this programm, could you open source it, so someone else can add those features (I'd also donate something to you)?

Thanks

skwire:
- A click-through Option (suggested by bandit012345)-hxr404 (November 13, 2020, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

This could be done.

- Transparent Gif's should display transparent instead of white-hxr404 (November 13, 2020, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

AutoHotkey doesn't handle animated GIFs natively, so I'm not certain if this would be possible.

- An Option to do Animations with png Files e.g. a fps option, and a option to specify a folder full of png's (the frames)-hxr404 (November 13, 2020, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

This is out of scope for this application.  However, with the current options available within Frameless, you should be able to accomplish what you want with your own batch or AHK script.

PS: I hope that someone is still reading this in 2020  :D The Feature Request-Button on the Website didn't work-hxr404 (November 13, 2020, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

Which button and which website?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version