ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Open images without program window showing.

<< < (4/20) > >>

pilgrim:
The way it is shown in my previous post there is just a single space after the first line as it would be if it was all on one line.

When I opened Notepad full screen it put 'Files\001_screenshot_1.jpg" 100 100' on the second line.

If I open Notepad to the size I normally use it at I finish up with this:

"C:\Documents and
Settings\Pilgrim\My
Documents\Received
Files\Frameless\Frameless.exe"
"C:\Documents and
Settings\Pilgrim\My
Documents\Received
Files\001_screenshot_1.jpg" 100

If I save the file using either of these options it will not run at all.
I even copied and pasted the command from your last post and that would not run.

I have experienced this with other batch files I have created and the only way out that I have found if they do not run is to check the spaces at the end of each line.

Forgive my lack of knowledge but I have a question:

If I double click on Frameless.exe it opens an information window.
If I remove the second part of the command from the batch file should that not do the same?
Because if I run the batch file without the image path the command window flashes on and off and nothing else happens.

I have just tried this with two other image viewers and they both opened the program window?

skwire:
I recreated your folder path and files on my computer and it seems to work just fine.   :huh:

Can anybody else test this with a batch file and paths that have spaces in them?

pilgrim:
Problem Solved!

After reading your last post I went right back to the beginning and started again.
I moved the program file and the image to a different folder and put them together.
I deleted the batch file and it's shortcut, rewrote the first and recreated the second.

Everything works!

I have no idea which part of that changed things and I can only apologise for what must have been my mistake although I am not aware of having done anything different from the first time.

Frameless does exactly what I wanted in a simple straightforward manner, thank you.

This is the second time you have helped me and it is much appreciated.

skwire:
Frameless[/b] does exactly what I wanted in a simple straightforward manner, thank you.
This is the second time you have helped me and it is much appreciated.
-pilgrim-online (May 19, 2011, 09:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

No need to apologise and you're very welcome.  I'm happy to be able to help out.  I've decided to pretty this up a bit and release it on my main site.  Bear in mind that I did change up the commandline syntax a little bit so I hope you haven't gotten too far into your batch files.  I also made the taskbar button an option as well.  Please check the readme.txt for details.

Website | Download
v1.0.1 - 2011-05-19
    + Website release.
    * Changed the parameter syntax.

v1.0.0 - 2011-05-18
    + Initial forum builds.

joiwind:
pilgrim-online - another suggestion, though a bit late (especially after skwire's hard work...) : ImageOpen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version