ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Open images without program window showing.

<< < (16/20) > >>

kilele:
yep, I meant the program's context menu, the enterer key might suffice if you consider interesting this feature.
My apologies for not understanding your misunderstanding  ;)
One more suggestion: scale images when their size  is too big to fit in the screen dimensions, something like what Vista's  "Windows Photo Gallery" does to keep images within the screen limits.

therube:
Frameless does not display CMYK, YCCK JPEGs correctly.

One is attached to this bug report, https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=44781.

skwire:
Frameless does not display CMYK, YCCK JPEGs correctly.
One is attached to this bug report, https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=44781.-therube (December 21, 2012, 06:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

From my tests, this appears to be a limitation of the standard Windows picture control that AHK implements.  In other words, I don't think there is anything I can do about it.  Apologies.

joeyT:
Hi!  The Frameless program is exactly what I needed! Thank you very much! This is not the only time you have helped me out with your fantastic programs!

However, I have one question.  Would there be any way to display the image 'always on bottom' so as to be behind other windows that will run while Frameless runs, in my batch file as opposed to allowing the program to run 'always on top' (aot = yes). And would it be a considerably all right question to ask you to implement such feature?

I have been trying to figure out a way to keep my command prompt window to always remain ontop of the Frameless picture window but I am having a lot of trouble trying to find a way to do this.
The command window always runs before any other file is loaded in the batch file, so as Framless runs only after the command window shows, the image appears on top of the command window.

I know I can just switch to the command window after it has loaded but my desired effect is that the command window will start on top of the Frameless picture - or that the Frameless picture will always stay under other windows.

I should explain that I want the command promt to be able to be used quickly as I am creating a Java built game and wish for a 'background' behind the command window to get rid of other desktop distractions.

Much appreciated,
Joey.

skwire:
Hi, Joey, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.  Please give this version a try and see if it's what you had in mind:

Website | Download
v1.0.9 - 2013-02-03
    + Added aob=yes parameter to display an image at the bottom of the z-order.
      (Thanks, joeyT)
    + Added update check to the image context menu.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version