ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Google Music Beta Now Live

(1/2) > >>

allen:
. . . of course, you have to get your hands on an invidation to see.  Sign up here

eleman:
Yet another incursion by Google. To spotify and/or iTunes realm this time, it seems.

Let's see if it will be another youtube, or another dead google fad, just like googletalk, orkut, wave, google video, and many others.

nosh:
****US only!****
Very well then, I'll just use "other means"...  :P

allen:
Incursion if you despite google and feel it's wrong for them to do... well, anything.    Does iTunes offer cloud access to your music these days? I haven't used spotify, but run a subsonic server.  I'm curious to compare it to Amazon's recent cloud drive / cloud player (Which I generally like, but can't really justify paying what I'd have to to host ALL my music).

app103:
The description that Google is offering on this new service sounds a lot like what LaLa was. (If Apple wanted to offer something like this, maybe they shouldn't have killed LaLa after they bought it.)

I am curious to see where Google plans on taking this and whether or not they plan on integrating social networking into it like LaLa did, and syncing with last.fm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version