ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Spiral Knights - a free-to-play MMOG that's fistfuls of fun...

<< < (3/4) > >>

lanux128:
Edit: The downside is that there doesn't seem to be a way to merge your account with your Steam account. So you either still have to login with your old account (which isn't different from how any other MMO works on Steam) or you have to create a new character.-Deozaan (June 14, 2011, 12:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

this has been added since then...

How to Convert to Steam:

Install Spiral Knights through Steam.
    Start Spiral Knights from Steam. It will automatically bring you to character selection or creation for your Steam account.
    Click on the Back button in the lower left corner, or if you can't see that button, hit ESC and log off.
    Uncheck the Use Steam Account check box.
    Enter your Spiral Knights web account name and password.
    You will be prompted if you are sure that you wish to transfer your web account to the Steam account. If you confirm to convert it will complete and you will immediately be logged into the Steam account instead.
-thread
--- End quote ---

• Source: Converting Spiral Knights accounts to Steam accounts

lanux128:
lol, the actual reason i came to this thread was to ask if any kind soul could spare me a couple of Firecracker bombs? this is for the Steam summer achievement.

• http://wiki.spiralknights.com/Firecracker

Deozaan:
I can make you one if you want me to. You only need it in your inventory to get the achievement and as long as you don't equip it, you can trade it to other people.

lanux128:
I can make you one if you want me to. You only need it in your inventory to get the achievement and as long as you don't equip it, you can trade it to other people.
-Deozaan (July 07, 2011, 10:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

thanks a bunch, Deo! much appreciated..  :Thmbsup: :-*

steeladept:
Every time I try running this it fails.  I know I need to reimage my machine (I have a failing harddrive as my boot drive), but I should have been able to load it up and run it.  The harddrive hasn't given up the ghost yet, it is just very unheathy according to the SMART monitors.  I guess I will try when I get the new hard drive and redo my machine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version