ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Spiral Knights - a free-to-play MMOG that's fistfuls of fun...

<< < (2/4) > >>

Edvard:
Yup, it's pretty good for all that.

They now have an Auction House and a Training Hall.
I'm going to check it out now, haven't played in a while.

Looks like Tycho from Penny Arcade is obsessed with the game, and
look who I found flying around the Town Square!

;D ;D ;D

steeladept:
Wow, I missed this.  Sounds perfect for my busy schedule.  I never get my monies worth on most of the decent MMORPG's since I would tend to play about 3 times a week at best, and even then only for about an hour or less each.  Otherwise I would seriously have considered EVEOnline.  This sounds like it is priced right and has the play timeframe that works just about right.  I will try it tomorrow when I get home from work.

Edvard:
My knight's name is Googoogajoob, go ahead and tag me in your friends list when you get signed up.  :Thmbsup:

Jibz:
Seems quite fun actually, and the energy thing works well to limit your time wast^H^H^H^Hspent on it :Thmbsup:.

Deozaan:
Spiral Knights is now also available on Steam (for free of course!) along with some other free-to-play games.

Edit: The downside is that there doesn't seem to be a way to merge your account with your Steam account. So you either still have to login with your old account (which isn't different from how any other MMO works on Steam) or you have to create a new character.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version