ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

[Freeware] FadeTop - a visual break reminder that fades the desktop

<< < (5/9) > >>

Ampa:
Trying your program out today to see how it works for me.

I have dual screen setup, and only my primary monitor fades... is this something you could rectify in the next version?

Thanks for sharing your work :)

musetips:
TimeClue can be configured via a dialog now. Just right click the app icon in system tray and choose "Options..." from the shortcut menu.
 (see attachment in previous post)

-musetips (May 10, 2011, 05:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

You've got my attention.  :D :up:

I know it ain't much, but *clink*
-doctorfrog (May 12, 2011, 03:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you!  :D

musetips:
Trying your program out today to see how it works for me.

I have dual screen setup, and only my primary monitor fades... is this something you could rectify in the next version?

Thanks for sharing your work :)
-Ampa (May 12, 2011, 05:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Working  on the problem now.

rxantos:
TimeClue is designed to help you develop a habit of resting your eyes every 15 minutes (recommended for heavy computer users).-musetips (May 08, 2011, 04:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

Rest them how? Whenever my dad said he was resting his eyes that meant he was taking a nap.

A nap every 15 minutes seems like a good way to live a stress-free life of unemployment. :P
-Deozaan (May 09, 2011, 12:44 AM)
--- End quote ---
I thing he means:
- Focusing on objects in the distance. Otherwise the tiny mucle in the Ciliary muscle in the eye will become atrophic over time.
- Taking your focus from an emisive screen (harmful to your eyes btw) to a something non emisive (like paper).
- Blinking your eyes. Dry eyes are common on people that do not blink enough (which is usually the ones that spend a long time looking at an emmitive screen).

All overall a good idea, but difficult to remember when you are concentrated on something.

ewemoa:
Any chance of a x mins before fade warning (e.g. play a custom sound or some other notification) feature?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version