ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: PC game launcher/organizer/frontend

<< < (7/7)

Epicmaster:

Alpha release soon, with only the Core Library functionality implemented.

-Epicmaster (April 02, 2012, 03:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Per OP's question, how many hours has it taken you so far to get to your Pre-Alpha? And would you call this a "Coding Lunch or Coding Dinner"? (Imagine this on a scale of say 1-5, those are levels 2-3, level 4 would be a full strength big app, and 5 would be an enterprise package module.
-TaoPhoenix (April 02, 2012, 03:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Currently This project is an accumulation of over a year worth of work on this with my free time on and off (so I don't really know exactly how many hours)
I would say right now the scope would be a level 3, but I really want to take it to level 4 in the next iteration
alot of time was spent making the foundation of this project strong and developing an application engine that powers this application in a modular fashion.

Plus have you ever seen a Java app that looks this good?  :P

Epicmaster:
Well Here it is guys, The Alpha release is Done!
Check it out, its still has lots of missing features and bugs but it can potentially do something useful, so let me know what you think!
https://sourceforge.net/projects/auroragm/  :D

magician62:
I know its a bit late to reply to this, but maybe this low priced paid application might provide inspiration :)

Exteme Games Manager

I have not used this personally, but have used the Book/Movie/Music versions, and was very pleased with the results

If I remember correctly you can enter 50 items in the trial version

Epicmaster:
I know its a bit late to reply to this, but maybe this low priced paid application might provide inspiration :)

Exteme Games Manager

I have not used this personally, but have used the Book/Movie/Music versions, and was very pleased with the results

If I remember correctly you can enter 50 items in the trial version
-magician62 (May 13, 2012, 12:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

From that video, it looks terribly complicated to learn to use, and it has horrendous UI issues. But thats just my opinion, I consider my self a hardcore PC gamer, but not THAT hardcore  :D

Epicmaster:
We have been hard at work on Aurora and we are about to push a pretty big release.
Some of the new stuff in this release:
 - A new Name
 - A Completely revised and refreshed new skin call Onix 2
 - Lots of small and big features!

take a look:

We should be ready to release early January!

I'm super excited by how far we've come, we've had to make a lot of architectural changes and code cleaning/refactoring to achieve this.

The new name is because we saw it miss-represented what we wanted out of Aurora. Its more then just a manager of games, but a better experience that surrounds your games.

Hope you guys are just as excited as we are :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version