ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Daily Autohotkey

<< < (2/4) > >>

app103:

* lanux128's OSD-Mute
* my own DriveKeysAtoZ
* Skwire's Trout

mahesh2k:
Why would you want to limit that request to AutoHotKey apps?
--- End quote ---

To see if there are any ahk apps that i can use to automate tasks. (Looking for ways to save time)

doctorfrog:

* Anuran, of course (my idea, skillfully coded by Skwire)
* Belvedere, to clean out my downloads directory every week
* hktunes, to control iTunes

MilesAhead:
Here's 3 hotkeys I always have loaded:

Transpose : one of mine - Control-t to swap the 2 characters left of the caret to fix "reverse order typos" on the fly. It also has some other hotkeys such as for Chromium based browsers(control-click opens new tab in foreground etc..) By getting the class names with the spy tool you can add apps to the groups. The download has source, custom icon, readme and the compiled exe:
http://www.favessoft.com/hotkeys.html

edit: added a function to Transpose. I like to try Chromium nightly builds portables. The first thing that seems to drop out is the AutoCopy extension.  Everything else works the vast majority of the time.  I removed AutoCopy and use Shift-Right-Click the mouse in Transpose(only active in Chromium/Chrome based browsers) to copy selected text to clipboard.  After a pause to give you a chance to let off the Shift key, it deselects the text. You still have your normal right click menu in Chromium.

The 2nd is WinSize2 by Magra for automatically placing your windows.  Great script with a nice tabbed options dialog:
http://www.autohotkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36975&highlight=winsize2

The 3rd is my latest app.  Not ahk, it's AutoIt3 but still a hotkey.  ReRun pops up a window with 14 buttons that fill with the icons from the most recent programs(watches the active window.)  The idea is if you close an app inadvertently, hit the hotkey or double-click the icon to pop up the window.  Enabled buttons have the icon of the program. Hovering the mouse shows the short name of the program. The icons fill in right to left as it's oriented for right-handed people.  Perhaps I'll make it adjustable in later versions.. but it's still pretty new. Just getting the main bugs out. ReRun does not include source as there are just too many nested include files of user defined functions. It's on the same Hotkey page as Transpose:

http://www.favessoft.com/hotkeys.html

edit: I just updated ReRun. If you would prefer the buttons to fill in left to right set the LeftHanded option in ReRun.ini to non zero.  Default setting is 0.

IainB:
Has anyone here migrated from AHK (32-bit) to AHK (64-bit)?
I tried it and rapidly went back to 32-bit as a lot of my scripts seemed to be broken.
I'd be very interested in any pointers to make the migration.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version