ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Apple Patent Reveals Extensive Stalking Plans

<< < (2/4) > >>

tomos:
damn, we need a bit of good news around here >:( -tomos (May 03, 2011, 03:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry, I thought it was good news... *Shrug* ...For those of us what don't have any iLife. :D
-Stoic Joker (May 03, 2011, 03:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

yes, point taken ;D

Renegade:
Everyone here already has a vast vocabulary of profanities, obscenities, curse and swear words, so you already know my opinion on the topic.

Stoic Joker:
Everyone here already has a vast vocabulary of profanities, obscenities, curse and swear words, so you already know my opinion on the topic. -Renegade (May 03, 2011, 04:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

:( But you do it so well...  :(

Renegade:
Everyone here already has a vast vocabulary of profanities, obscenities, curse and swear words, so you already know my opinion on the topic. -Renegade (May 03, 2011, 04:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

:( But you do it so well...  :(
-Stoic Joker (May 03, 2011, 04:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm really trying to be more positive and avoid ranting. I'd rather rave about great products and services than scream about bad ones and evil companies. There's just nothing very good to say about Apple. :(

zridling:
I'm really trying to be more positive and avoid ranting. I'd rather rave about great products and services than scream about bad ones and evil companies. There's just nothing very good to say about Apple. -Renegade (May 03, 2011, 05:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm kind of bummed with the corporate colonization of the net.* The desktop is an anachronism, and it seems like laptops will follow. Yet, I'm perfectly welcome by Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, Google, and various telcos to keep throwing money through my debit card just to access more and more content.

-- Want objective news? Pick your bias and pay for the opinions you want to hear.
-- Want an education? Pick your school and buy the degree; doesn't matter whether it's accredited or not, businesses know you didn't study and aren't prepared.
-- Want music or books? Pay per view through a proprietary device that either locks-in or loses your purchases on purpose.
-- Want a phone? Then your every move and call has long been tracked and sold for profit.
-- Going to court? Every piece of tech you use is used against you to convict you. (Great for catching bad guys, but why does it make the good guys feel like a criminal?)

*Maybe I need a vacation from the web. I'm starting to get too pissy about these things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version