ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skrommel's Software

CAPshift - Suggestions

(1/5) > >>

Renae:
- Suggestions
It would be really great to have global shortcut keys to cut, edit, and paste in the various forms (UPPER CASE, lower case, etcetera). Basically I select some text and press Ctrl+Shift+L for lower case for example and it does all the work.

btreloar:
I thought Capshift was the answer to my dream -- I'd gotten to the point where I was considering gluing a thumbtack to my dreaded CapsLock key.

But it turns out, I have a behavior that foils CAPshift. When intending to use the left Shift key, I often strike both the Shift and the CapsLock key together. When I do that, the 0.5 second delay doesn't apply.

I would LOVE it if CAPshift could be modified to do exactly the same thing with the Shift-CapsLock key combination. Or even better -- to treat the Shift-Capslock key combination as equivalent to just a Left Shift key press.

Any chance for that?  Thanks for listening either way.

Bill

kartal:
You may want to check out powerpro. it is very powerful application with many keyboard mouse modifications. I use it everyday and I am in love with it. It even lets you program double taps etc.

http://powerpro.webeddie.com/

lanux128:
I would LOVE it if CAPshift could be miodified to do exactly the same thing with the Shift-Capslock key combination. Or even better -- to treat the Shift-Capslock key combination as equivalent to just a Left Shift key press.-btreloar (May 09, 2008, 01:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

try this script, also by Skrommel:

• https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Skrommel/index.html#ShiftOff
• ShiftOff v1.1 - Direct Link

btreloar:
Boy, that seems to do the trick! Thanks for the suggestion!

Now if these two programs could be combined so as to reduce the number of things running in my SysTray, I'd be beside myself.

Bill

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version