ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The internet in 1990 -- holy smokes!

<< < (3/6) > >>

zridling:
In 20 years, we better have a holodeck that runs 24/7. When that day comes, I'm seriously checking out of this reality for good.

Stoic Joker:
In 20 years, we better have a holodeck that runs 24/7. When that day comes, I'm seriously checking out of this reality for good. -zridling (May 03, 2011, 05:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sign me up, Scotty...

superboyac:
Just wait until the double-dip recession hits.  Wait until that bailout money starts diffusing into the system at large.  That's going to be scary.  Very depressing stuff.
--- End quote ---

And, your degree is in ...... ?
-mrainey (May 03, 2011, 04:02 PM)
--- End quote ---
I don't understand your point.  Do you really want to know my degree (engineering) or are you trying to say I'm not qualified to say such things?

mrainey:
I don't understand your point.  Do you really want to know my degree (engineering) or are you trying to say I'm not qualified to say such things?
--- End quote ---

I'm asking what qualifies you to say such things with any credibility.

Deozaan:
--- End quote ---
I'm asking what qualifies you to say such things with any credibility.
-mrainey (May 03, 2011, 06:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

You don't need a degree to be educated on a topic. And in my opinion, most of the so-called experts with the "correct" degree(s) who are paraded around on TV aren't very credible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version