ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

should I ragequit?

<< < (5/9) > >>

wraith808:
As having a conscious is a good thing I'm told.
-Stoic Joker (May 02, 2011, 11:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think therefore I am? (Trying to lighten the mood...?)

Stoic Joker:
As having a conscious is a good thing I'm told.
-Stoic Joker (May 02, 2011, 11:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think therefore I am? (Trying to lighten the mood...?)
-wraith808 (May 02, 2011, 03:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

I was actually shooting for more of a Jiminy Cricket sort of thing - But yes, I thought it might help (damn spell check hosed me  :()

Eóin:
How can I still talk with you with you people if you condone even appluad killing a person?
--- End quote ---

I would think that the vast vast majority of people on this planet can envisage a situation where the murdering of another human being is perfectly justifiable.

Obviously the specifics of individual situations can be debated for an eternity, and this particular one perhaps even for longer. So I can very much understand you feeling that todays actions was uncalled for, though this forum with it's friendly and mostly neutral nature would not be the place to have that debate.

But if you truly have issue with the concept of someones murder ever being justified you need to step back and realise that is at odds with most of the world.

Stoic Joker:
Not to mention that the guy pretty much tried and convicted himself in the (global) court of public opinion when he dialed up the world at large with the video wherein he praised the "heroes" who commandeered the planes (at his behest).

KynloStephen66515:
How can I still talk with you with you people if you condone even appluad killing a person, even more so killing without trial? I mean where is justice without a justice?

I am so sad, I don't know what to do. This used to be the nicest forum in the world. But right now I find it more and more repulsive. This is actually the fifth attempt trying to express my feelings in a more or less coherent way.

Should I ragequit? Should I speak up in that forum? Should I stfu&gtfo?

Is this still my forum?

I go cry now...
-housetier (May 02, 2011, 08:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, im sorry, When I started that topic, I misunderstood the meaning of "Forum"

For your information...just so we are all clear:

fo·rum/ˈfôrəm/Noun
1. A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
--- End quote ---

There...now that is out of the way, I can get things straight about the topic in question...

Firstly, OBL was an asshole who murdered HIS OWN PEOPLE and CIVILIANS...I hear people crying about things such as "He should have been made to stand trial"...hmm...hold on a moment...you want to spend MORE of YOUR money, doing stuff that will INEVITABLY make him be put to DEATH?...We know it...YOU know it...HE WAS GOING TO DIE...

Sometimes...this is all that needs to happen...bad people, who do bad things, need to be removed...enough time, enough money, and enough loss has been given to finding and destroying this monster...now thats happened...and I for one, am very very very happy about it...

If people want to start bitching and moaning about p[eople having views and opinions of their own...then it is my personal opinion that they shouldnt be on a forum that allows free speech...and possibly move to a country where freedom, free speech, and any other things you take for granted...are removed by force...

DonationCoder is all about freedom of speech...we can see this by the lack of action in regards to another forum member here in a recent fight where several members have left the forum due to the fight.  If people want to get pissy about it...then leave...does anybody honestly care anymore?

Until some members on this forum realise that this is a PUBLIC FORUM (See above for definition) then I will no longer be partaking in conversations here.

Grow Up...Wake Up...

-Stephen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version