ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Congratz to the US Military Forces!

<< < (22/23) > >>

Stoic Joker:
otherwise yes i think we might see some infinite posters-mouser (May 04, 2011, 07:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Me want clown badge too.

Renegade:
No. Soviet military forces engaged in war are not considered innocent noncombatants. Al Qaeda is engaged in war with the US. Therefore, their leader is a valid military target.
-edbro (May 04, 2011, 04:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Interesting. Since Obama is the Commander in Chief of the US forces, I suppose he's a legitimate target as well, and not exempt as a head of state. Just musing...

mouser:
tsaint,

Very good observation, however as a good statistician you must remember that we are not analyzing a static situation, and a situation at time T may be different than a situation at time T+1.

So after the first post at time T, your total contribution to the thread may have a high probability of being useful at time T.

But after 10 posts at time t+10, your total contribution to the thread may be judged to be MUCH less likely to be useful at time T+10.

Though I will concede that this does mean that people who decide to leave the forum and boycott it after your first post will be immune from your further rantings and will not experience the decaying of your usefulness.  I suppose this creates a practical floor on the usefulness of any given person, since people will stop reading the thread at some point.

tsaint:
I'm quite aggrieved to be labelled as any sort of statistician - a pox on them all.
In the spirit of some recent threads I'm trying to get really, really angry about it , working myself into an apoplectic state.
Sad to say though, there's a game show on the telly, the hostess looks pretty good and I've a beer in my hand.
 Imagine if OBL had been the same..with fruit juice instead of beer of course. Or if the  seals had brought chips, nuts and drinks instead of guns.

Renegade:
Imagine if OBL had been the same..with fruit juice instead of beer of course.
-tsaint (May 05, 2011, 01:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Y'know, that could be a part of the problem. Then again, I'd hate to think what he'd be like if he were an angry, violent drunk~! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version