ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Directory Opus 10

<< < (11/31) > >>

Curt:
Let me guess: They still can't see a reason to provide lifetime updates?
-Tuxman (April 30, 2011, 10:24 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes. Bummer.

I paid $50 for Windows 3.1 sometime back in the 19th century. It is outrageous that Bill Gates asks me to pay again every time he breathes on Windows.

Why did he ask me to pay for 98, ME, XP, Vista, Win 7? He probably did the upgrades while eating lunch at McDonalds.

-michaelkenward (May 03, 2011, 04:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

I guess it was in the 20'th century, but other than that I know this feeling. My brother purchased a Volvo. Later on Volvo launched a new version of the model, and he wanted it, and guess what, he had to pay once more!

michaelkenward:
(i paid €40 - there's 19% vat also included in that price - I dont know if that's charged for all countries).-tomos (May 04, 2011, 09:13 AM)
--- End quote ---
No VAT in the UK if bought direct from Oz.

michaelkenward:
Out of curiosity, are you the same Michael Kenward as the Michael Kenward OBE found here and here?
-40hz (May 04, 2011, 05:46 AM)
--- End quote ---
Could be.

Tuxman:
I just tried DOpus 10. Gosh, that's bloat.
Is there any way to make its look&feel more DOpus-9-like? Less giant bars, less context menu bloat design, less everything?

4wd:
Is there any way to make its look&feel more DOpus-9-like? Less giant bars, less context menu bloat design, less everything?
-Tuxman (May 04, 2011, 10:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

Load whatever toolbars you had set up from v9 and close the default ones - that's what I've done and it looks pretty much the same as v9 did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version