ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Directory Opus 10

<< < (9/31) > >>

cthorpe:
I figure I spend more time with my file manager than any other program, so I'm willing to pay for the best.  I've had a few annoyances here and there with past versions of DO that I had to fix through external programs, autohotkey scripts, and the like that DO10 seemed to fix.

I wish it was cheaper, but I'm happy with the upgrade.

myarmor:
I upgraded to DO 10 almost immediately after it was released.. hey, its several years since a major version was released,
and the What's New list is rather extensive.

It finally has copy queues for one (apparently someone suggested it 4 years or so ago, i.e around when DO 9 was released or so).
In my case there was some issues to with changing the gui colors as I like it, and some revised toolbars, but nothing really major.
Now if the foldertabs could be silver on black it'd be back to normal.

cthorpe:
In my case there was some issues to with changing the gui colors as I like it, and some revised toolbars, but nothing really major.
Now if the foldertabs could be silver on black it'd be back to normal.
-myarmor (May 03, 2011, 07:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Will this part of Preferences do the colors you want?

Dormouse:
Pity the extra money doesn't reach GP Software.
-michaelkenward (May 03, 2011, 04:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Where does it go?
-mwb1100 (May 03, 2011, 06:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think he means it is just eaten up by the exchange rate change. It is only the same number of Australian dollars for GP Software

cranioscopical:
I just discovered that my folder aliases all now resolve to C:\Documents and Settings\[path]
Thus, for example, if I enter Art as a lister path, and Art is aliased as G:\Art
DOpus 10 thinks that it means
C:\Documents and Settings\Godfrey\Art
not G:\Art

These were working fine in DOpus 9  :(

Could someone be kind enough to check that out before I contact GP Software?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version