ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Directory Opus 10

<< < (7/31) > >>

cyberdiva:
I don't know exactly how long the 40% offer will exist for but I'd be surprised if it was only for two weeks. A lot of people won't even realise Opus 10 is out in that amount of time.
-Nudel (May 02, 2011, 10:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

Last night, I sent an email message to the company asking how long the 40% discount offer will last.  I got back a very prompt and pleasant response telling me that it would last for 6 months.  :Thmbsup:

mwb1100:
Last night, I sent an email message to the company asking how long the 40% discount offer will last.
-cyberdiva (May 02, 2011, 03:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Jeez - what's up with the following a rational, logical way to get an answer to this?  Now we can't speculate wildly.

cyberdiva:
Last night, I sent an email message to the company asking how long the 40% discount offer will last.
-cyberdiva (May 02, 2011, 03:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Jeez - what's up with the following a rational, logical way to get an answer to this?  Now we can't speculate wildly.
-mwb1100 (May 02, 2011, 03:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Of course we can!  When have we ever let mere facts stand in our way?  ;D

michaelkenward:
I just purchased the upgrade, and after registering the program, the License Manager states "This certificate is valid for installation on a single computer (plus one personal laptop for HOME/SOHO users only)."

I don't know if past versions allowed installation on a laptop with a normal license, but I don't recall ever seeing that.-cthorpe (May 01, 2011, 07:45 PM)
--- End quote ---
Your memory is deficient. Nothing has changed on that front.

michaelkenward:
Let me guess: They still can't see a reason to provide lifetime updates?
-Tuxman (April 30, 2011, 10:24 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes. Bummer.

I paid $50 for Windows 3.1 sometime back in the 19th century. It is outrageous that Bill Gates asks me to pay again every time he breathes on Windows.

Why did he ask me to pay for 98, ME, XP, Vista, Win 7? He probably did the upgrades while eating lunch at McDonalds.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version